Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Christmas Cards!

Well, I think I have finally completed my holiday cards for this coming season. It is terrible to have to be thinking about Christmas-type cards in September; however, people often want to start buying them from me in October. I will also make my holiday cards from previous years available as well, but let me show you what I have come up with for this year!


First, there are my kitty-cat cards. I showed you one yesterday -- miz k.d., my white cat, sitting serenely in front of a Christmas-y background. Next is one of a calico kitten I know in a situation of great temptation. I call this one "Let's Play Ball!"




Then there is one of another kitten who has already gotten himself into trouble. The title of this one is "Did I Do Something Wrong?"


For the next one, I used a photograph I saw recently of a sleeping cat for my model and then added all the wrapping paper, etc. This one is called "A Well-Deserved Rest."


And to finish my cat series, there is one called "An Armful of Cats". This one also includes a human person!


Then I did two doggy drawings. One contains a child as well while the other one is just a beautiful dog by herself. The one with the child is called, "An Exciting Time of Year".



And the final one is called, "A Lady's Stocking!"


So, you can see that I have been keeping myself very busy for the past few weeks getting these done. Now I plan to go and make myself good, hot cup of coffee and maybe even have a cookie or two as well!

Tomorrow I will show you some of the cards from last year, including a very special drawing by a young friend of mine.

Peace and Blessings.

No comments: