Sunday, 2 December 2007

A Snowy Sunday


This is just a quick posting since I don't usually post anything on Sunday night... but, as you can see, I have been working on my latest icon of the Holy Family.


I had lots of time to work on it today as it snowed here last night (as it did many other places in the northeast). The snow looked beautiful from my windows, but since wheelchairs don't have snow tires, I am kind of stuck inside for the time.



Anyway, this latest icon is still in the draft stage, but I wanted to show it to you so you can see how it is progressing. I want to do the Greek lettering properly plus a few other things so if you have any suggestions about how I might improve it, please feel free to email me.



I can hear water dripping outside which lets me know the snow is melting. However, I understand that the temperature is supposed to be dropping overnight to below zero Celsius which means all this water will turn to ice! I think I will be spending another day indoors.



Hope you are keeping warm wherever you are tonight.



Blessings to you all.

No comments: