Friday, 16 May 2008

Brenda's Photos

This is a first draft of a drawing entitled "Signs of Spring".
I wanted it to have something of an oriental appearance. What do you think?



The model for the drawing was a recent photograph taken by the photographer I have mentioned to you before. Her name: Brenda Whiteway and the link to her Flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gimpymom/



She really does excellent work and I find I am often inspired by her photographs.



Do you remember the other drawings I did from her photos recently?

















See what I mean?


Her photographs inspired me to do these drawings.





Otherwise, I trust that all my fellow Canadians are planning on having an enjoyable holiday weekend -- for those of you in the U.S. who read my blog, Monday is Victoria Day in Canada.

Then, if I remember correctly, next weekend is a long weekend in the States -- Memorial Day. So everybody gets some time off to rest and recreate.


miz k.d. and I will be lazing around the neighbourhood as usual.


May you all stay safe and healthy.


Peace.





No comments: