Sunday, 1 June 2008

Playing with Kittens

You can always tell when I have taken a break from drawing icons or other demanding subjects: you will see a new drawing of a kitten or some other small, furry creature.

The drawing will not be particularly complex because it was done quickly; however, it hopefully is pleasing to the eye -- and maybe will contain just a touch of humour.


This drawing is entitled "New Best Friends




Before drawing the kitten and rabbit, I did finish off this icon.

It is another of the "sweet kissing" icons and the colours and background are intended to match the icon of Christ I posted on May 30.


Some customers ask for a set of icons where the figures are a similar size and the colours are similar.


I still have several orders underway so I am staying busy. In fact, I need to get back to work on one right now.


One of these days, when I have a bit more time, I will have to tell you some of my latest adventures with attempts to get my pictures on plaques. After so many mistakes and confusing assumptions, the whole thing has become quite funny!


Meanwhile, I pray that peace and joy will fill your hearts.

No comments: