Monday, 23 June 2008

Variety

The old saying is "variety is the spice of life". Well, I am hesitant to say that this will be a "spicy" posting, but I do have a variety of things to mention!

First is this drawing. As you can see, I am still playing with different textures and placements.

The drawing is entitled: "Blooming High" because the flowers are blooming high up on the tree.


This next item is something I drew because the photo made me laugh.

This one is called "Kissin' Kitty" and as usual, I enjoyed drawing the cat most of all!

This next item is not a drawing at all.

You may recall in my previous posting, I mentioned that I had had some good news. This was news that my cousin had been busy doing some amazing work online.

I am attaching her email so you can take a look for yourself if you are interested. I know that some of you will not be interested in the content as you are not Christians, but you might enjoy seeing what she has done with the website for women called EtL Cafe. I think it is very classy.


"Dear Friends, GREAT News! I am very excited to announce that the landing page for our first project, The EtL Café, is now up, complete with sample material so you can get a sneak peek into what The EtL Café will soon have to offer. Please visit us at http://www.etlcafe.org/ Although we're developing The EtL Café for twenty something Christian women, we know it will appeal to women of many ages and stages. I hope you'll take time to click on the various menu items, including a thought-provoking article about pursuing your passion and a Bible study excerpt that's not to be missed! The EtL Café will offer a variety of resources to satisfy spiritual hunger with great pick-me-ups for faith-building women! As we move forward, I welcome your prayers. If you want to know more about what's happening with Son Cast Media, I hope you'll visit our newly designed site at http://www.soncastmedia.org/ I'd love to hear from you with any suggestions and comments. Your support – past, present, and future – is great appreciated! Feel free to forward this email to young women or anyone you know who would reap the benefits of visiting http://www.etlcafe.org/ And if you know someone who might be interested in partnering with us (either through prayer, volunteering, and/or providing financial support), I'd greatly appreciate your forwarding this email to them as well. Thank you for your support!Blessings!Jodi B. McMillianPresidentSon Cast Media, Inc."

So, that is all the variety I have for tonight.

I am working hard on a new icon.



Peace be with you all.

No comments: