Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Addendum to the 8th

I suddenly remembered this morning that I had left out a couple of the drawings I had done for the Sorrowful Mysteries. So, I thought you should have a look at them as well just in case you want to make a comment about your preference for one of these in place of the ones I have chosen.


The first Sorrowful Mystery of "The Agony in the Garden" is represented by the above icon I created by combining two separate drawings. You may recall me talking about the technique at the time I posted it. In some ways it is even more traditional than the ones in last night's post.






This drawing is another version of the fourth Sorrowful Mystery "Christ and the Carrying of His Cross."

I posted this one some weeks ago and then drew the version I posted last night. You may recall me saying at the time that I preferred the 2nd drawing as it clearly showed the connection of the Blessed Mother to the Passion of Christ.

At any rate, you may also like this one better than the one from last night. If so, please let me know. Any comments about any of these drawings will be greatly appreciated.

Please don't feel that because you don't know anything about art, you shouldn't speak up. You should. In fact, you know what you like and what you don't like and I would like to know.

Thanks.

No comments: