Friday, 3 July 2009

THE Book


I am posting today because I want a special column to tell you about the book.

Above is the cover. I have draft copies of the entire book at my place for those who live in the GTA and want to see it before purchasing.

Starting today, the book will be held in download for 15 days. If I don't order any before that time, I will have to download the book again. That is not a serious matter and does not cost me anything, but takes a bit of time. Not to worry. If you want to purchase, do it whenever you can.


Now for the important information:



The price of the book for U.S. customers will be $55.

The price of the book for Ontario residents who can pick up their copy from me will be $65.

If a Canadian customer wants me to ship it to them, then the cost will obviously be $65 plus postage.

I get a discount by ordering 10 or more at a time. I will need payment in advance before ordering.

If you would like to have your copy printed on premium quality paper, that increases the cost by $10.00.

Customers in the U.S. can receive their copy by what is called “Second Day”. Canadian customers' copies will be shipped by “economy” which takes, I have discovered, about two weeks.

I am sorry I don’t have a link I can give you so you can see the book online; however, as I said, I do have a copy at my place. So anyone in the GTA can drop by for a look. I guess the rest of you will have to purchase sight unseen. If, for any legitimate reason you are not satisfied, I will accept returns.

If you want to place an order, you need to send me a cheque ("check" for you Americans) in the correct amount listed above so that I can then place your order. If you let me know your cheque is on the way, I will go ahead and place the order so you can have your copy that much more quickly.

As noted above, the U.S. orders will be shipped directly from the company so that your postage is less and you will get your order more quickly. The Canadian clients will have to wait a week and a half to two weeks from the time their order is placed.

Now, the rest is up to you!

Peace be with you all. I will have a regular entry tomorrow night.



No comments: