Thursday, 2 July 2009

Pray the Stations


Well, here they are -- all 15 Stations. The first one is "Jesus is condemned to death."


The second station is "Jesus receives the cross."


Third, "Jesus falls the first time under the cross."


Fourth, "Jesus is met by His Blessed Mother."


Fifth, "The Cross is laid upon Simon of Cyrene."


The sixth station: "Veronica wipes the face of Jesus."


Seventh, "Jesus falls the second time."

The eighth station: "The women of Jerusalem mourn for Our Lord."



Ninth, "Jesus falls for the third time."


Tenth station: "Jesus is stripped of His garments."


Eleventh station: "Jesus is nailed to the cross."


The twelfth station: "Jesus dies on the cross."


The thirteenth station: Jesus is taken down from the cross and laid in His Mother's arms."


Fourteenth, "Jesus is placed in the sepulchre."

Fifteenth Station: "Jesus is risen from the dead."



So, here they are. Let me know what you think of them now that you see them all together. Thanks.

As for me, I am slowly recovering from my latest surgery. This time it did not go so smoothly, but I saw the doctor today and everything looks good. Best of all, I am already able to read this size type without the use of glasses! Hooray!

In my next post I will be showing the prices for the book and how you can order them in Canada and in the U.S. I am very pleased with it and I hope you will be as well.

Meanwhile, may peace be with you all.

1 comment:

Amra Porobic said...

So glad to hear you are glasses-free.
All the changes you did are really good. I have two comments: 1. Should the background for Stations 2-7 be the same (white buildings)? Makes me think when I look at them all together that everything is happening at the same spot...
2. Have you thought about making Jesus more in the air, rather than standing on the ground? Wouldn't that be closer to the depiction of resurrection? Did you try adding some more yellow to the rays (tomb)? The winding sheet is confusing. How about making footsteps white? And how about moving tomb more down - that will give you more space to express upward movement.
Stay well,
Amra