Monday, 22 March 2010

A Bear Story!


Tonight's artistic offering is a drawing of an orchid.  

I will probably be showing you a few more drawings of orchids as I find myself being drawn into the complex beauty of these unusual flowers.  I hope you enjoy this drawing and any other orchid drawings I may do.

Now for a Bear Story!




Here we see a "single, white female" who is looking for a mate.  You have to admit that she is quite beautiful.  I don't think she is going to have any difficulty finding just the right Mr. Polar Bear!




Here we see two male polar bears.  They have noticed the beautiful, young female and they know she is looking for a mate.  Here we see them fighting over which one will be chosen by this lovely lady -- only one can win her heart.



Some time later our beautiful female shows up at a gathering of the Bear clans with a sure sign that she is no longer single -- she is now the mother of a handsome, young polar bear.  He seems to be asking: "Is that really my father?  Wow!"

And so the cycle of life continues.

May peace be with us all.

No comments: