Monday, 13 December 2010

Book Show


This is a revision of an icon of the Holy Family I originally drew back in 2008.  I thought you might enjoy seeing this new version.

What I am really posting about is the information I received today from Blurb.
Just in case you are interested, there is a sale going on at http://www.blurb.com/

Blurb will take $10 off your order of $29.95 or more.  That means you could order a complete set of the three paperbacks I have written and save $10.

The code you need to use, depending on the country you are in, are as follows:

USD     CHEER      ($10)
GBP     CHEER1     (6 pounds)
EUR     CHEER2     (8 Euros)
CAD     CHEER3     ($11)
AUD     CHEER4     ($12)

The code to be inserted is in the middle, highlighted column.

This offer is valid through December 31, 2010

I will be posting again on Wednesday or Thursday.

No comments: