Thursday, 28 April 2011

Tornadoes, Tulipa and Trees

One of the ugliest sights in the world


I am praying for the people of the southern U.S., especially those in Alabama, my home state.  I was born in Alabama and lived there until I was 23.  I don't know yet if all my family and friends are OK.  I am still trying to find out.  Please pray for them with me.



Tulipa cretica


This may be the last "Tulipa" I will draw for a while.  I am sure you will all be glad to see some other kind of flowers for a change.  Of course, Tulips are the flowers of spring so I am hoping we will see them growing profusely in the gardens of Ontario before the month of May is over!






I was looking at this picture after hearing the news about how destructive those tornadoes were -- they even peeled the bark off of the trees!  I am amazed at such power, especially when I look at trees such as these.  Yet even the mightiest trees are no match for such powerful winds.



This is all I can manage to write tonight as I am very tired.  Suki is doing very well, as usual! 

Hopefully, I will write more next time.

May the peace of God be with us all.

No comments: