Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Computer Problems Revisited

"Calla Lily -- Pink on Black", drawing by Sarah "Sallie" Thayer, 2013
You have seen this drawing before -- and not even all that long ago!  However, this is not a normal blog posting as it is being laboriously prepared on my iPad.  The drawing is one of the few that is available.  So, I am using it just for decorative purposes as my real purpose is to let you all know that my computer is out of commission AGAIN!

Thus, I am just posting in order to let you all know what is going on and why you may not be receiving a new posting on the usual days for the next little while.

Both Suki and I are OK.  Meanwhile, I will be posting again as soon as I can get this computer fixed!

May God's peace be with you all.

(This also means no email.  If you really want to contact me via email, I can be reached temporarily at [removed].)


No comments: